WORK WITH US
find out more about our current vacancies below
Events Manager & Operations Assistant
40-45 hours/week (varies between Peak/Off Peak)
Flexible working/ wfh 1-2 days/ week
Deeply rooted sustainable values at the heart of WK which flavour everything we do.
Farm visits & team training days
FT or 4 day/ week position considered
Initial 6 month events-only contract considered
- well organised and great communicator
- experience in events or comparable context
- confident driver, willing to drive multiple vehicles including vans
- able to take responsibility, to set and meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- able to prioritise your workload and your time well between on-event management and event ops and client care and bookings.
- Oversight of events bookings, management and event rotas and recruitment.
- Responsibilty for maintenance of events vehicles and set ups (we have a mechanic!)
- Health and hygiene on events (level 3 training provided)
- Client care and bookings
- Liaising with chefs and WK ops for food ordering for events,and prep schedules
- Able to plan, recruit & deliver for a fixed 6-8 week WK event i.e. Food at Kew Lights
- Self starter and able to work alone as well as part of a wider team
> Combination of practical on-event management & office days
> WFH at least one day/week if desired
> Free pizza
>Discounted drinks & meals with friends/family
> Pension scheme
> Farm visits
The role is split between events and ops with an events focus in Peak Season and more WK site support in Off Peak. This means that if there are no/less events one week, you may spend some of your on-the ground hours supporting current WK sites
Please send a cover letter and copy of your CV to email@example.com